Wednesday, July 14

I wish I could tell you what it means for you to be gone, for you to have run out and left us all. I can't. There are no words to tell you how broken we are now, how broken we have become. And what would those words matter anyway. Ghost-like, you can't hear them, won't hear them. If you're not a ghost, what are you? I know you haunt my heart like a ghost, the ghost of a child filled with such fiery light......too hot to handle. Yep, that would be you.

You touch me, but I can't touch you. I miss you with a choking, stifling pain that consumes my days and thoughts and life. With nowhere left to escape this grief, I swallow it, gulp it down, choke on the gall, suffocate in a surge of boiling blood, anchored in hell by this heavy heart.

luvMOM